Juneau COVID-19 Impacts
Impact of COVID-19 on Juneau Alaska
The impacts of COVID-19 on the community of Juneau have been dramatic and widespread. A collaborative case study funded by NSF focuses on several areas including local governance, healthcare systems, economics, tourism, and the Indigenous population in real-time.
- Robert Orttung, PhD, Research Professor, George Washington University (email@example.com)
- Joseph Little, PhD, Economics Professor, UAF (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Hana Akselrod, MD, MPH, Assistant Professor of Infectious Diseases, GWU (email@example.com)
- Sean Topkok, Associate Professor, School of Education, UAF (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Peggy Wilcox, Graduate Research Assistant (email@example.com)